Monday, August 8, 2011

A Trip to the Library




          I am having difficulties logging into EBSCO, primarily because it won’t validate my library card’s ID number. The library trip was very useful because I was able to have a better understanding of the data base. I can take advantage of my library card and use it to log into the library’s website or get into EBSCO. The library for me will be a huge back up plan when I’m in need of a book and etc.
I was able to obtain a link at the library that allows me to view the form and content of the film. This website was http://catalog.nypl.org/iii/encore/record/C%7CRb17100859%7CSthe+film+water+by+deepa%7CP0%2C3%7COrightresult%7CX1?lang=eng&suite=pearl. It allowed me to have a general perspective of the film. I learned that in Wikipedia there are lists of resources that can be used to your advantage. It might be an irrelevant site that isn’t useful but there can also be an important article or an interview. I also learned how to centralize the topic in my essay. 

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Isa! RE: the library card -- it sometimes takes a while for it to get fully validated if you just got it. If you've had it for a while, then you might need to stop by a branch and have someone check your log-in.

    ReplyDelete